Frederick Home Buyer’s Road Map
It’s a good time to buy a home. Here’s why:
- Interest rates are at historical lows
- Home prices have decreased, bottomed, and are rising
- There is a small, but good inventory of homes on the market to choose from
Buying a home is one of the smartest purchases you can ever make. One reason is that homeownership has many positive tax implications. The three most important sources of tax savings for home owners are;
- deductions for mortgage interest
- deductions for real estate taxes
- capital gain exclusion for the sale of a principal residence
The process of buying a home is usually not a quick process. That’s why its important to have an experience Realtor® along for the journey.
for a guided tour of the home buying process. Here’s my “Frederick Home Buyer’s Road Map” to put the typical* home buying process in an understandable context.
Use our Property Search to find your new Frederick Home:
Search for Homes
The Highland Group
eXp Realty . Frederick, Md 21701 301-401-5119
*the typical process does not include foreclosures or short sales.