Best Real Estate Articles of the Week
This is the first of what will hopefully be regular Saturday blog posts…the best real estate articles I’ve discovered this week. There are many bloggers and news journalists bringing information and good posts to the interwebs all the time. Rather than restate the good stuff, I’ll post it here:
- Where are mortgage interest rates headed in 2015? Sans a crystal ball, these lending experts have made some great predictions based on in-depth insight and history: 2015 Mortgage Rate Predictions from 3 Industry Experts
- According to the latest J.D. Power 2014 U.S. Primary Mortgage Origination Satisfaction Study, first-time homebuyers surveyed, reported difficulty understanding the mortgage process and the options that are available to them. Many buyers today are assuming they cannot get a mortgage… DON’T ASSUME YOU CAN’T GET A MORTGAGE LOAN
Of Interest to Homeowners
- Seven Money Pits that You Might Regret – Over improvement is never a good idea, if you want to get any kind of return on investment.
- Seven Ways to Keep your Home Safe While You’re Away for the Holidays – Huff Post Home
- 45 Experts Weigh in on the Best Home Improvements to Increase the Value of Your Home. Yep, this is a veritable Bible, you’ll want to bookmark this one for future reference.
ENJOY my “Homeowner Tips” Pinterest Board:
Follow The Highland Group’s board Homeowner Tips on Pinterest.
Real Estate Articles
- Assessed Value and Fair Market Value…How Do They Differ? Bill Gassett, Metrowest Mass. Top Realtor explains: “Lets set the record straight folks – there is very little correlation in most circumstances between the two figures.”
- Ten Things Polite Realtors Won’t Tell Sellers — But Should! – I found this quick Inman News article fun…and full of truth, lol.