So What Can A Seller Do During a Showing or An Open House?
Here are a few ideas for Frederick Home sellers:
- Go to a Movie, it’s just about the right length to be gone. Check out what’s playing at Westview Cinemas in Frederick
- Go to a Park for a picnic. Check out my list Frederick MD local Parks
- Find a local Farmer’s Market
- Go to Your Favorite Restaurant. See Yelp Reviews of Frederick Restaurants or, use my custom Google Map: Restaurants in Frederick
- Outdoor Activities: Hiking, cycling along the C&O Canal, canoeing and kayaking.
- Visit a Local Museum. Visit one of many Historical sites in and around Frederick.
- Visit a local art gallery, there are several in downtown Frederick.
- Go Shopping. Check out my list of local shopping venues.
- Visit a local farm or dairy. Maryland is one of the leading states in the country for small family farms. [I highly recommend the ice cream at South Mountain Creamery in Middletown!]
- Catch up on errands, visit friends and relatives, go to the car wash, grocery shopping, or
- Take a Day Trip. Baltimore and Washington D.C. are both within an hour’s drive.
- Look at homes with your Realtor!
Any other ideas? Feel free to leave them in the comments.
Check out the many things to do in Frederick Md.