Condominiums for Sale in the City of Frederick Md
Information about condominiums for sale in Frederick Md, There are several condominium communities throughout the city of Frederick:
- Lot Size871 sqftHome Size1,634 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2017Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size871 sqftHome Size986 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths1 bathYear Built1986Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome SizeN/ABeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1992Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,742 sqftHome Size1,868 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2011Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size4,356 sqftHome Size3,605 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2018Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size2,613 sqftHome Size2,590 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2007Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,742 sqftHome Size1,784 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1985Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,800 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built1992Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,306 sqftHome Size2,106 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2019Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size2,178 sqftHome Size2,400 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2004Days on MarketN/A
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 12/16/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Use our Advanced Search:
Is Condominium living right for you? It appeals to many people at various stages of life from the first-time single buyer to the retiring boomer couple looking for no maintenance to invade their well-earned freedom. Condo life, however is not for everyone. How to determine if condo life is for you?
If you like turn-key living, no exterior home maintenance and love a neighborhood, then it just might be what you are looking for. Are you interested in the ability to travel for periods of time without worrying about your home?
Are you happy with community life? Being in close touch with neighbors? Do you enjoy sitting by the pool without a care for the cleaning and upkeep of said pool?
Are you ok with rules and by-laws? Condominium living is accompanied by rules and covenants.
Condominiums provide an instant neighborhood, so if you want space to spread out, they might not be for you.
Do you like to a garden and some grass? You’ll have to resign yourself to patio gardening, if possible.
Do you have lots of stuff that you don’t want to part with? Most condos don’t have a lot of storage. Apart from the occasional 5 X 8 space in the basement, you’d have to rent a storage garage, or impose on that relative with the extra storage space in his garage.