Table of Contents
- 🎉Celebrate the New Year’s Eve in Frederick 2018
- What are the Frederick New Year’s Eve Events for 2018?
- New Year’s Eve in Downtown Frederick
- New Year’s Eve Celebrations in and around Frederick MD
- New Year’s Day Festivities
- January First Saturday in the Historic District
- Search for Homes in Frederick MD
- Find Out What Your Frederick Home May Be Worth
🎉Celebrate the New Year’s Eve in Frederick 2018
What do you have planned for Frederick New Year’s Eve on December 31st, 2018? Are you staying home or going out enjoying great events in Frederick, Walkersville, New Market or Middletown? Do you like to watch the firework shows on television, or in person?
New Year’s Eve is only a few days away. Out with the old, in with the new! If you haven’t already, you need to start planning today. Maybe make reservations.
What are the Frederick New Year’s Eve Events for 2018?
Over the years, we’ve gone out many times to different events around central Maryland. These days, we can walk downtown to several events, and to Carroll Creek to watch the Key Drop. Here are several events in and around Frederick and Central Maryland to celebrate the coming of the New Year:🥂
New Year’s Eve in Downtown Frederick
- Carroll Creek New Year’s Eve “Key Drop” Celebration The Frederick Civitan Club will Ring in the New Year! At midnight, a handcrafted lighted key will slowly drop from the William O. Lee Memorial Bridge. Music from The Dapper DJ’sand hot chocolate will be available for a suggested donation.
- Blue Side New Year’s Eve Party, from 8 pm to 1 am. Enjoy music from “Girls Night Out”, Heavy Hors D’oeuvres from, Champagne Toast @ Midnight. Tickets in advance.
- JoJo’s Taphouse New Year’s Eve Party from 9 pm to 1 am. No cover charge. Music from the Voodoo Blues, champagne toast at midnight. Space is limited.
- Brewer’s Alley Special New Year’s Eve Menu. Plus, a three course dinner served on the second floor. Call for reservation: 301-631-0089
- Rockwell Brewery New Year’s Eve Bash Location: 880 N East Street, Frederick, Md 21701. from 12 noon to 1 am. DJ Romy and Dancing. $10 Cover… Get Tickets.
New Year’s Eve Celebrations in and around Frederick MD
- Red Horse Restaurant New Years Eve with The Shades – $196.00 per couple plus tax & gratuity ($239.70 inclusive) Table of 8 discount package inclusive rate $850.00, Ticket Includes: Reserved Seating, Dinner Choice of: Prime Rib, Crab Cakes, or Stuffed Flounder, Open Bar, Dancing from 8:30 till 12:30, Hats & Noise Makers. Doors open at 6:30 pm, Monday, December 31st. By pre-paid reservation only! Call (301)-663-3030
- New Year’s Eve Gala at Dutch’s Daughter, with Special Delivery Band. The evening will feature open bar, hors d’ oeuvres, surf and turf dinner, dancing, champagne toast, late night lite fare, and silent auction, to benefit Uniting to Save Animals. Reservations: 301-668-9500.
- Patty Pollatos Fund New Year’s Eve Reunion: (Benefits St. Jude and Shriner’s Children’s Hospital)
- Celebrate a Festive New Year’s Eve at Champion Billiards Sports Bar featuring the 90’s tribute band, AS IF! Drink and Dinner Specials. Doors open at 6PM. $20 Pre-sale tickets available. Ticket purchase includes party favors, champagne toast, and a breakfast plate after the ball drops.
- Hogmanny Scottish Celebration, Urbana Volunteer Fire Department, 6816 Blentlinger Road, Frederick, MD 21702. Organizer: The Knights of St. Andrew
- 14th Annual Scottish First Footing, New Year’s Eve in Brunswick, Square Corner Park
Myersville Rock & Country New Year’s Eve Celebration. Get Tickets. Myersville Volunteer Fire Company – Banquet Hall, BYOB, 8 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- The 2nd Annual 30 and Over 2019 New Years Eve Hotel Party
- Adventure Park USA Family New Year’s Eve Party! Adventure Park USA, 9 pm to 12:30 am.
New Year’s Day Festivities
- Freezin’ for a Reason, Take a plunge in the Potomac River, Brunswick, proceeds go to Beacon, Special Olympics.
- First Day Hike – Gambrill State Park, January 1, 4 to 5 PM
- First Day Hike – Cunningham Falls State Park, January 1, 11 am – 3 pm
January First Saturday in the Historic District
The theme for January’s First Saturday (Jan. 5th) is “Afterglow”, a time to relax after the Holidays. Takes place from 5 pm to 9 pm.
- Luminaries along Market Street
- Trolley Rides
- Wine Tastings
- Live Music
- Gallery Openings
- Store Specials
- More info at Downtown Frederick Partnership
I added a google map for New Year’s events: