Table of Contents
- 🎉Celebrate the New Year’s Eve in Frederick 2019
- What are the Frederick New Year’s Eve Events for 2019?
- New Year’s Eve in Downtown Frederick
- New Year’s Eve Celebrations in and around Frederick MD
- New Year’s Eve Fun Run
- New Year’s Day Festivities
- January First Saturday in the Historic District
- Search for Homes in Frederick MD
- Find Out What Your Frederick Home May Be Worth
🎉Celebrate the New Year’s Eve in Frederick 2019
What do you have planned for Frederick New Year’s Eve on December 31st, 2019? Are you staying home or going out enjoying great events in Frederick, Walkersville, New Market or Middletown? Do you like to watch the firework shows on television, or in person?
New Year’s Eve is only a few days away. Out with the old, in with the new! If you haven’t already, you need to start planning today. Maybe make reservations.
What are the Frederick New Year’s Eve Events for 2019?
Over the years, we’ve gone out many times to different events around central Maryland. These days, we can walk downtown to several events, and to Carroll Creek to watch the Key Drop. Here are several events in and around Frederick and Central Maryland to celebrate the coming of the New Year:🥂
New Year’s Eve in Downtown Frederick
- Carroll Creek New Year’s Eve “Key Drop” Celebration The Frederick Civitan Club will Ring in the New Year! At midnight, a handcrafted lighted key will slowly drop from the William O. Lee Memorial Bridge. Music from The Dapper DJ’sand hot chocolate will be available for a suggested donation. 11 pm to 12:30.
- JoJo’s Taphouse New Year’s Eve Party from 9 pm to 2 am. No cover charge. Music from the Learned Doctors, champagne toast at midnight. Space is limited.
- Brewer’s Alley Special New Year’s Eve Menu. Plus, a three course dinner served on the second floor. Call for reservation: 301-631-0089
- Rockwell Brewery New Year’s Eve Bash Location: 880 N East Street, Frederick, Md 21701. from 12 noon to 1 am. No tickets needed.
- New Year’s Eve Wine Dinner Hootch and Banter. Accepting reservations for a New Years Eve Dinner. Please call the restaurant for availability. 301-732-4971
- SOLD OUT – White Rabbit Gastropub – A Secret Adventure.
- Five-Course New Year’s Eve Dinner at Maxwell’s Kitchen. 5 to 10 pm, 57 E. Patrick Street. 240 651-3721
New Year’s Eve Celebrations in and around Frederick MD
- Red Horse Restaurant New Years Eve with DJ – $30.00 per person. Call (301)-663-3030
- New Year’s Eve Masquerade Party at Dutch’s Daughter, with Special Delivery Band. The evening will feature open bar, appetizers, surf and turf buffet dinner, dessert, lite fare at midnight and music from DJ Paul Garza. Reservations: 301-668-9500.
- Celebrate a Festive New Year’s Eve at Champion Billiards Sports Bar featuring Southern Charm. Drink and Dinner Specials. Doors open at 6PM. $20 Pre-sale tickets available. $25 at the door.
- Live Music at Mariachi Restaurant New Year’s Eve.
- SOLD OUT – Hogmanny Scottish Celebration, Urbana Volunteer Fire Department, 6816 Blentlinger Road, Frederick, MD 21702. Organizer: The Knights of St. Andrew
- 15th Annual Scottish First Footing, New Year’s Eve in Brunswick, Square Corner Park
- Myersville Rock & Country New Year’s Eve Celebration. Food, games, dancing, raffles and auctions. Get Tickets. Myersville Volunteer Fire Company – Banquet Hall, BYOB, 8 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- The 3rd Annual 30 and Over 2019 New Years Eve Hotel Partyat the Clarion Inn.
- Adventure Park USA Family New Year’s Eve Party! Adventure Park USA, 9 pm to 12:30 am.
- The Shades of New Year’s Eve Dance, Elk’s Lodge in Frederick.
New Year’s Eve Fun Run
Hosted by Charm City. 9 am to 10 am, Dec. 31st. Free Event.
New Year’s Day Festivities
- Freezin’ for a Reason, Take a plunge in the Potomac River, Brunswick, proceeds go to Beacon (Brunswick Food Bank), Special Olympics.
- First Day Hike – Gambrill State Park, January 1, 4:14 to 530 PM
- First Day Hike – Cunningham Falls State Park, January 1, 1 – 3 pm
January First Saturday in the Historic District
The theme for January’s First Saturday (Jan. 4th) is “Afterglow”, a time to relax after the Holidays. Takes place from 5 pm to 9 pm.
- Luminaries along Market Street
- Trolley Rides
- Wine Tastings
- Live Music
- Gallery Openings
- Store Specials
- More info at Downtown Frederick Partnership