Homes for Sale Frederick Md 21701
Some of the City of Frederick communities found in the Homes for sale Frederick Md 21701 Zip Code:
The Historic District *** Hood College *** Baker Park *** Downtown *** Fairfield
Maxwell Place *** Frederick City *** Creekside Plaza *** Market Square
Fredericktown Village *** Monocacy Village *** Monocacy Meadows *** Waterside
Wormans Mill *** Tuscarora Knolls *** Monocacy Park *** Deerbought
Park Place at Mill Island *** Spring Ridge *** Rivercrest *** Monocacy Landing
- Lot Size1,742 sqftHome Size1,280 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built1985Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,742 sqftHome SizeN/ABeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2007Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,742 sqftHome Size1,292 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1988Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size871 sqftHome Size986 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths1 bathYear Built1986Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size31,363 sqftHome Size1,092 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1900Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,742 sqftHome Size1,784 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1985Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size6,098 sqftHome Size2,274 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1979Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,800 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built1992Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,306 sqftHome Size2,106 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2019Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size43,560 sqftHome Size814 sq ftBeds1 bedBaths1 bathYear Built1953Days on MarketN/A
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 12/19/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Homes for sale Frederick Md 21701 Georgraphy:
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 22.2 square miles (57 km2). The city’s area is predominantly land, with small areas of water being the Monocacy River, which runs to the east of the city, Carroll Creek (which runs through the city and causes periodic floods, such as that during the summer of 1972 and fall of 1976), as well as several neighborhood ponds and small city owned lakes, like Culler Lake, a man-made small body in the downtown area.