Homes for sale Frederick Md 21703
Homes for sale Frederick Md 21703 zip code include these Frederick Communities:
Ballenger Creek *** Braddock Heights *** Crestwood Village *** Farmbrook *** City of Frederick *** Frederick Heights *** Hillcrest Orchards *** Kingsbrook *** Linton at Ballenger *** Monarch Ridge *** Overlook *** Robin Meadows *** Stuart Mechanic *** Wellington Trace
- Lot SizeN/AHome SizeN/ABeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1992Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size5,662 sqftHome Size2,032 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths5 bathsYear Built2012Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size27,878 sqftHome Size1,902 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1977Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome SizeN/ABeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1991Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome SizeN/ABeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1993Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,606 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built2015Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size2,178 sqftHome Size2,260 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1989Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,742 sqftHome Size1,676 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2013Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size9,583 sqftHome Size1,560 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1979Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size11,761 sqftHome Size4,037 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built1993Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size5,662 sqftHome Size1,828 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1978Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size2,613 sqftHome Size1,736 sq ftBeds1 bedBaths3 bathsYear Built1989Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size2,786 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2016Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,742 sqftHome Size2,272 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2002Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size2,178 sqftHome Size1,736 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1990Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size12,632 sqftHome Size1,565 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1981Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,742 sqftHome Size1,160 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1993Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size30,056 sqftHome Size2,071 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1955Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size2,434 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2019Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size2,146 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built2019Days on MarketN/A
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 12/15/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
History for Homes for Sale Frederick Md 21703:
Frederick is a city in north-central Maryland. It is the county seat of Frederick County, the largest county by area in the state of Maryland. Frederick is an outlying community of the Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, DC-VA-MD-WV Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is part of a greater Washington-Baltimore-Northern Virginia, DC-MD-VA-WV Combined Statistical Area. The city’s population was 65,239 people at the 2010 census, making it the second largest incorporated area in Maryland behind Baltimore.
Frederick is home to Frederick Municipal Airport (FDK), which primarily accommodates general aviation traffic, and to the U.S. Army’s Fort Detrick, the largest employer in the county focusing on multiple Federal bioscience and communications programs.
From these beginnings, Frederick grew to an important market town, but by the first third of the 19th century, the town had also become one of the leading mining counties of the United States, producing gold, copper, limestone, marble, iron and other minerals. As early as the American Revolution, Catoctin Furnace near Thurmont had been a significant site for iron production. In 1831 the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad (B&O) completed its Frederick Branch line from Baltimore to Frederick.