Homes for Sale in Aspen, Lake Linganore
One of the 14 villages of Eaglehead, Aspen is located off of Eaglehead Drive. Learn more about the community on their website, Lake Linganore.org. Homes for sale in Aspen, Lake Linganore:
- Lot Size8,276 sqftHome Size1,313 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built2000Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size11,761 sqftHome Size3,200 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2019Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size11,761 sqftHome Size3,454 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2001Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size11,325 sqftHome Size3,723 sq ftBeds5 bedsBaths5 bathsYear Built2007Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size11,761 sqftHome Size3,593 sq ftBeds5 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2019Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size9,583 sqftHome Size2,454 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2018Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size11,325 sqftHome Size3,012 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2019Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size29,185 sqftHome Size2,651 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2018Days on MarketN/A
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 12/19/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Eaglehead was conceived and originally developed by William and Louie Brosius/Linganore Corporation, the brothers designed a master plan for a community centered on recreational lakes and nature trails to provide a unique quality of life to residents in this “new town”. Many design and engineering aspects of the master plan achieved national recognition and awards in the 1970s. One national publication described the master plan as literally writing the book on environmental responsibility in land development.
Use our Advanced Search:
|Schools in Frederick County Public School District Great Schools Ratings|
|Twin Ridge Elementary School||Public||8|
|Kemptown Elementary School||Public||9|
|Green Valley Elementary School||Public||8|
|New Market Elementary School||Public||10|
|Deer Crossing Elementary School||Public||10|
|Hopewell Mennonite Christian School||Private||–||2.9 mi|
|Mount Airy Christian Academy||Private||–||4.6 mi|
|Friends Meeting School||Private||–||7.4 mi|
|Mother Of God School||Private||–||13.2 mi|
|Village Montessori School||Private||–||13.7 mi|
Population in July 2007: 13,044.
Estimated median household income in 2009: $103,876 (it was $76,842 in 2000)
Linganore-Bartonsville CDP income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2009: $409,978 (it was$168,400 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $423,918;Detached houses:$467,242; Townhouses or other attached units: $300,537;In 2-unit structures: $144,726; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $227,771; Mobile homes: $137,923
Median gross rent in 2009:$1,537.
For population 25 years and over in Linganore-Bartonsville:
- High school or higher 92.2%
- Bachelor’s degree or higher 40.6%
- Graduate or professional degree: 13.7%
- Mean travel time to work (commute):39.6 minutes