Homes for Sale in Ballenger Crossing
Results for your search for homes for sale in Ballenger Crossing: These listings are updated daily:
- Lot Size1,742 sqftHome Size1,252 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1995Days on MarketN/A
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 12/15/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Use our Advanced Map Search:
- High school or higher: 91.6%
- Bachelor’s degree or higher: 33.1%
- Graduate or professional degree: 9.6%
- Unemployed: 2.2%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 30.9 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Ballenger Creek CDP:
- Never married: 22.3%
- Now married: 60.0%
- Separated: 2.4%
- Widowed: 5.6%
- Divorced: 9.8%
647 residents are foreign born (2.9% Asia, 0.9% Europe, 0.5% Latin America).
According to our research there were no registered sex offenders living in this place in July 2011
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2009: $1,966 (0.7%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2009: $2,295 (0.8%)