Homes for sale in Barnesville Md
Search results for homes for sale in Barnesville Md. Listings are updated daily.
- $165,000 : 25101 OLD HUNDRED RD, DICKERSON2 beds, 1 bathListing provided by Charles Jamison, Charles H. Jamison, LLC
- $465,000 : 15700 BARNESVILLE RD, BOYDS5 beds, 3 bathsListing provided by James (Kevin) Grolig, RE/MAX Fine Living
- $1,200,000 : 22611 OLD HUNDRED RD, BARNESVILLE4 beds, 3 bathsListing provided by Franklin Jamison, Charles H. Jamison, LLC
- $995,000 : 18520 BARNESVILLE RD, BARNESVILLE2 beds, 3 bathsListing provided by Antonette Koerber, Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
- $272,650 : 22916 MOUNT EPHRAIM RD, DICKERSON3 beds, 3 bathsListing provided by David King, Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
- $420,000 : 23110 MT EPHRAIM RD, DICKERSON5 beds, 3 bathsListing provided by Jill Coleman, RE/MAX Realty Centre, Inc.
- $1,649,000 : 17700 BARNESVILLE RD, BARNESVILLE6 beds, 2 bathsListing provided by Gary Gestson, Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
- $1,075,000 : 21001 SUGAR RIDGE TER, BOYDS5 beds, 5 bathsListing provided by Jennifer Drennan, Taylor Properties
- $3,850,000 : 19001 BUCKLODGE RD, BOYDS6 beds, 8 bathsListing provided by Marc Fleisher, TTR Sotheby's International Realty
See all Real estate in the Barnesville Outside tract.
(all data current as of 12/12/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
As of the census of 2000, there were 161 people, 59 households, and 49 families residing in the town. The population density was 330.7 people per square mile (126.9/km²). There were 65 housing units at an average density of 133.5 per square mile (51.2/km²).
There were 59 households out of which 37.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 71.2% were married couples living together, 6.8% had a female householder with no husband present, and 15.3% were non-families. 11.9% of all households were made up of individuals and 5.1% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.73 and the average family size was 2.98.
The Town of Barnesville is an incorporated municipality in Montgomery County in the State of Maryland. Management of the town’s affairs is the responsibility of three Commissioners, elected biannually. The Commissioners select from among them a President who is informally known as the Mayor of the Town. There are usually around a dozen Homes for sale in Barnesville Md.
At the top of a ridge with views of Sugarloaf Mountain to the north and the Catoctin Mountain and Blue Ridge ranges to the west, Barnesville enjoys a connection with the rhythms of the natural world while being within commuting distance of the nation’s capital. The town’s motto, “A Caring Community”, is a testament to the sense of place enjoyed by the town’s residents and their neighbors in the Agricultural Reserve of Western Montgomery County.
Barnesville is served by the MARC commuter rail system. The station building was originally a gas metering station in Rockville; it was moved to Barnesville in 1977.