Homes For Sale in Bethesda Md
Search results for Homes for Sale in Bethesda Md. Listings are updated daily:
- Lot Size10,018 sqftHome Size3,825 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built1963Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size8,276 sqftHome Size2,199 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1978Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size8,712 sqftHome Size5,198 sq ftBeds6 bedsBaths6 bathsYear Built2019Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size7,840 sqftHome Size4,922 sq ftBeds5 bedsBaths5 bathsYear Built2019Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size5,662 sqftHome Size850 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths1 bathYear Built1953Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size2,178 sqftHome Size3,874 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths5 bathsYear Built2018Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size773 sq ftBeds1 bedBaths1 bathYear Built1960Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size8,712 sqftHome Size2,020 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1955Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size6,969 sqftHome Size1,990 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1951Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size14,374 sqftHome Size4,204 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths5 bathsYear Built1969Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,220 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1973Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size4,791 sqftHome Size1,932 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built1976Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,220 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1960Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size9,147 sqftHome Size2,290 sq ftBeds5 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1958Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,125 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1989Days on MarketN/A
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 12/15/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Homes for sale in Bethesda Md updated several times a day.
Bethesda is a census-designated place in southern Montgomery County, Maryland, United States, just northwest of Washington, D.C. It takes its name from a local church, the Bethesda Meeting House (1820, rebuilt 1849), which in turn took its name from Jerusalem‘s Pool of Bethesda. (In Aramaic, beth hesda means “House of Mercy” and in Hebrew, בית של חסד “bait” “chesed” means “House of Kindness”.) The National Institutes of Health main campus and the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center are in Bethesda, as are a number of corporate and government headquarters.
Bethesda is one of the most affluent and highly educated communities in the country, placing first in Forbes list of America’s most educated small towns and first on CNNMoney.com’s list of top-earning American towns.In April 2009, Forbes ranked Bethesda second on its list of “America’s Most Livable Cities.”In October 2009, based on education, income, health, and fitness, Total Beauty ranked Bethesda first on its list of the U.S.’s “Top 10 Hottest-Guy Cities.”
As an unincorporated area, Bethesda has no official boundaries. The United States Census Bureau defines a Census-Designated Place named Bethesda whose center is located at 38°59′ North, 77°7′ West. The United States Geological Survey has defined Bethesda as an area whose center is at 38°58′50″N 77°6′2″W, slightly different from the Census Bureau’s definition. Other definitions are used by the Bethesda Urban Planning District, the United States Postal Service (which defines Bethesda to comprise the zip codes 20810, 20811, 20813, 20814, 20815, 20816, and 20817), and other organizations. According to figures released by the U.S. Census Bureau in 2010, the community had a total population of 60,858. Most of Bethesda’s residents are in Maryland Legislative District 16. See Homes for sale in Bethesda Md for updated listings.