Homes for Sale in Clarksburg Md
Search results for homes for sale in Clarksburg Md. Townhouses for sale in Clarksburg Md, Condominiums for sale in Clarksburg Md. Listings are updated daily.
- Lot Size1,306 sqftHome Size2,111 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2014Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size2.05 acHome Size5,747 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths6 bathsYear Built2018Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size2.00 acHome Size5,039 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths5 bathsYear Built2018Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size2.05 acHome Size4,411 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths5 bathsYear Built2018Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,730 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2014Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size3,049 sqftHome Size3,000 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2019Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size2,617 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2018Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,391 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built2004Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size2.00 acHome Size5,944 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths6 bathsYear Built2018Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size11.67 acHome Size1,592 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1935Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size4,630 sq ftBeds5 bedsBaths6 bathsYear Built2018Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,742 sqftHome Size2,452 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2010Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size6,098 sqftHome Size7,060 sq ftBeds6 bedsBaths5 bathsYear Built2008Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size5,662 sqftHome Size4,062 sq ftBeds5 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2016Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size10.28 acHome Size2,079 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1956Days on MarketN/A
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 12/16/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Clarksburg is a census-designated place and an unincorporated area in Northern Montgomery County, Maryland, United States, located along the Interstate 270 technology corridor about 4 miles north of Germantown, MD. As of Census 2010 its population is 13,766. In 2000 there were 604 households, out of which 42.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them. The average household size was 3.04 and the average family size was 3.34. There are typically 800 – 1000 homes for sale in Clarksburg Md.
Clarksburg is named for Native American trader John Clarke, and was established at the intersection of the main road between Georgetown and Frederick and an old Seneca trail. One of its earliest white inhabitants was a man named Ashford Dowden, who in 1752 received a patent for 40 acres (160,000 m2) from the colonial government, and two years later permission to build an inn. The inn itself is a footnote in history, hosting the army of General Edward Braddock during the French and Indian War, serving as a meeting place for local Sons of Liberty in the years before the American Revolution, and possibly serving dinner to President Andrew Jackson on his way to his inauguration. Jamie, grandson of the trader, built a general store in the area around 1770, and over the next thirty years enough people moved to the area that Clark was appointed postmaster for the community. By 1875, Clarksburg was a major town in the northern part of the county, but the construction of the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad undermined its economy, and by the late 20th century Clarksburg was barely a shell of its former self. Most of the original buildings are gone, but the area has been rebuilt as a suburban bedroom community, and is again a major population center