Homes for Sale in Gaithersburg Md
Search results for homes for sale in Gaithersburg Md. Listings are updated daily, so please bookmark this page and return for the latest Gaithersburg real estate listings:
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 6/17/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Located in the center of Montgomery County Maryland, Gaithersburg is the third largest incorporated city in the state. The southeastern border of Gaithersburg is about 18 miles from the center of Washington D.C. City of Gaithersburg, Montgomery Village, North Potomac, Kentlands, Washington Grove, Washingtonian Center.
Population in 2010: 59,933. Estimated median household income in 2009: $82,585. Estimated median house or condo value in 2009:$372,637. Homes for sale in Gaithersburg Md usually number around 1500.
- Median household income above state average.
- Median house value significantly above state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- House age below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor’s degree or higher above state average.
Houses: 20,562 (19,501 occupied: 10,334 owner occupied, 9,167 renter occupied)
|% of renters here:||47%|
Housing density: 2039 houses/condos per square mile
Median price asked for vacant for-sale houses and condos in 2009 in this state: $291,035.
Median contract rent in 2009: $1,178 (lower quartile is $963, upper quartile is $1,450)
Median rent asked for vacant for-rent units in 2009: $1,455
Median gross rent in Gaithersburg, MD in 2009: $1,328
Housing units in Gaithersburg with a mortgage: 7,587 (891 second mortgage, 781 home equity loan, 12 both second mortgage and home equity loan)
Houses without a mortgage: 655
Median household income for houses/condos with a mortgage: $111,625
Median household income for apartments without a mortgage: $69,601
Median monthly housing costs: $1,578