Homes for Sale in Germantown Md
Search results for Homes for sale in Germantown Md, listings are updated daily, so please bookmark this page and return for the latest Germantown listings:
- Lot Size1,742 sqftHome Size2,482 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2015Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size845 sq ftBeds1 bedBaths1 bathYear Built1985Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,094 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1989Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,146 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1996Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size10,454 sqftHome Size4,297 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1995Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,306 sqftHome Size1,220 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1983Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size871 sqftHome Size1,380 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1985Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,306 sqftHome Size1,200 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1985Days on MarketN/A
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 12/16/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Germantown is an urbanized census-designated place in Montgomery County, Maryland. With a population of 86,395 as of the 2010 United States Census, Germantown is the third most populous place in Maryland, after the city of Baltimore, and the census-designated place of Columbia, Maryland. Were Germantown to incorporate as a city, it would become the second largest incorporated city in Maryland. Germantown is located approximately 25 miles (40 km) outside of the United States capital of Washington, D.C., and is an important part of the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area. Homes for sale in Germantown Md usually number below 1000.
Germantown is divided into six town sectors, referred to as villages. They are, Churchill Village, Gunners Lake Village, Clopper’s Mill Village, Kingsview Village, Middlebrook Village, and Neelsville Village. The Churchill Town Sector at the corner of Maryland Route 118 and Middlebrook Road most closely resembles the center of Germantown, because of the location of the Up County Government Center, the library, the Black Rock Arts Center, the multiplex cinema, and the pedestrian shopping that features an array of restaurants. Three exits to I-270 are less than one mile away, the Maryland Area Regional Commuter train is within walking distance, and the Germantown Transit Center that provides Ride On shuttle service to the Shady Grove red line.
Germantown has the assigned ZIP codes of 20874 and 20876 for delivery and 20875 for post office boxes. It is the most populous Germantown in Maryland and is the only “Germantown, Maryland” recognized by the United States Postal Service