Homes for Sale in Germantown Md
Search results for Homes for sale in Germantown Md, listings are updated daily, so please bookmark this page and return for the latest Germantown listings:
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size2,012 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1997Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,742 sqftHome Size1,844 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built1987Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,306 sqftHome Size1,794 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built1984Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,107 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1989Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size984 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built2006Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,306 sqftHome Size1,592 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1979Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,004 sq ftBeds1 bedBaths1 bathYear Built1977Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size922 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1983Days on MarketN/A
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 1/17/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Germantown is an urbanized census-designated place in Montgomery County, Maryland. With a population of 86,395 as of the 2010 United States Census, Germantown is the third most populous place in Maryland, after the city of Baltimore, and the census-designated place of Columbia, Maryland. Were Germantown to incorporate as a city, it would become the second largest incorporated city in Maryland. Germantown is located approximately 25 miles (40 km) outside of the United States capital of Washington, D.C., and is an important part of the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area. Homes for sale in Germantown Md usually number below 1000.
Germantown is divided into six town sectors, referred to as villages. They are, Churchill Village, Gunners Lake Village, Clopper’s Mill Village, Kingsview Village, Middlebrook Village, and Neelsville Village. The Churchill Town Sector at the corner of Maryland Route 118 and Middlebrook Road most closely resembles the center of Germantown, because of the location of the Up County Government Center, the library, the Black Rock Arts Center, the multiplex cinema, and the pedestrian shopping that features an array of restaurants. Three exits to I-270 are less than one mile away, the Maryland Area Regional Commuter train is within walking distance, and the Germantown Transit Center that provides Ride On shuttle service to the Shady Grove red line.
Germantown has the assigned ZIP codes of 20874 and 20876 for delivery and 20875 for post office boxes. It is the most populous Germantown in Maryland and is the only “Germantown, Maryland” recognized by the United States Postal Service