Homes For Sale in Montgomery County Md
Featured Listing Video
Search results for homes for sale in Montgomery County Md Communities:
- Lot Size2.69 acHome Size624 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1955Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size863 sq ftBeds1 bedBaths2 bathsYear Built1968Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size24,829 sqftHome SizeN/ABeds4 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2000Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size3,484 sqftHome SizeN/ABeds3 bedsBaths1 bathYear Built1948Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size10,890 sqftHome Size4,701 sq ftBeds5 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2018Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,306 sqftHome Size1,134 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1989Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size10,890 sqftHome Size2,692 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2018Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size7,840 sqftHome Size4,362 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2018Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size6,098 sqftHome SizeN/ABeds2 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1987Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size2.50 acHome Size3,896 sq ftBeds6 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built1975Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size6,098 sqftHome Size1,040 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths1 bathYear Built1958Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size11.29 acHome Size11,377 sq ftBeds7 bedsBaths5 bathsYear Built1843Days on MarketN/A
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 12/19/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Use our Advanced Map Search:
Montgomery County Demographics:
Montgomery County is a county in the U.S. state of Maryland, situated just to the north of Washington, D.C., and southwest of the city of Baltimore. It is one of the most affluent counties in the United States, and has the highest percentage (29.2%) of residents over 25 years of age who hold post-graduate degrees. The county seat and largest municipality is Rockville; although the census-designated place of Germantown is more populous. As of 2010 the population was 971,777. Most of the county’s residents live in unincorporated locales, the most populous of which are Silver Spring, Germantown and Bethesda, though the incorporated cities of Rockville and Gaithersburg are also large population centers. It is a part of both the Washington Metropolitan Area and the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area.
As of 2008, Montgomery County is the second richest county in terms of per capita income in the state of Maryland. As of 2011, it is the 10th richest in the United States, with a median household income of $92,213.