Homes for Sale in Overlook
Search results for Homes for sale in Overlook, a community in Frederick, MD. These listings are updated daily.
- Lot Size1,306 sqftHome Size1,688 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1999Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,742 sqftHome Size2,272 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2002Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,306 sqftHome Size1,692 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2000Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size3.19 acHome Size10,000 sq ftBeds7 bedsBaths7 bathsYear Built1989Days on MarketN/A
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 1/18/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Overlook is a community in Frederick with single-family homes, two-level and three-level townhouses, two and three bedrooms, back-to-back townhouses and with or without garages.
Frederick Overlook is centrally located near the I270, I70 and Route 15 corridors, the major highways that surround Frederick City and link you to Baltimore, Washington DC, and Philadelphia, PA. We are within walking distance of shops, restaurants, and supermarkets. The community is comprised of condominiums, town homes, villas and single family homes. Located off of Butterfly Lane.
Overlook Park recreation area. Himes Avenue to Coralberry Court leads to Overlook Park Recreation Area.
Overlook HOA has a website.
Zip code Demographics:
Median price asked for vacant for-sale houses and condos in 2010: $2,103,598.
Estimated median house (or condo) value in 2010 for:
- White Non-Hispanic householders: $337,897
- Black or African American householders: $264,350
- American Indian or Alaska Native householders: $206,142
- Asian householders: $288,936
- >Some other race householders: $305,746
- Two or more races householders: $300,283
- Hispanic or Latino householders: $302,594
Estimated median house or condo value in 2010: $316,043
Mean price in 2010:
Detached houses: $531,452
Read more: http://www.city-data.com/zips/21702.html#ixzz27W4t9Qz0