Homes for Sale in the Meadows
Search results for homes for sale in the meadows, a Lake Linganore village. Listings are updated daily:
- Lot Size10,454 sqftHome Size1,795 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2006Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,054 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1972Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,742 sqftHome Size1,440 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built2006Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size16,552 sqftHome Size1,822 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1992Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,054 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths1 bathYear Built1972Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size2.28 acHome Size3,106 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built1984Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,054 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1971Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size7,840 sqftHome Size2,288 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built1993Days on MarketN/A
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 12/16/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Use our Advanced Map Search to see homes for sale in Lake Linganore:
The Meadows is one of 14 Villages of Eaglehead, in lovely Lake Linganore. Lake Linganore is a community with the largest privately owned lake in Maryland. There are tow private beaches for the use of the residents of Lake Linganore.
Lake Merle is located in the Meadows, it has a small beach at its northern shoreline, located at the end of Fox Chase Road. The Lake is the second largest. Private parties can be booked at the beaches. The Meadows also has several playgrounds and picnic areas.
All of the villages are governed by the Lake Linganore Association, which was chartered in 1968. The purpose of the LLA is to administer the operation of association business, oversee the maintenance of LLA property, and strive to provide a safe and secure living environment for this private community. Eaglehead is the name of the community, though it is frequently called by the name of the large lake—Lake Linganore—that is at the center of the community.
Learn more about homes for sale in the Meadows at the LLA website.
|Schools in Frederick County Public School District Great Schools Ratings|
|Twin Ridge Elementary School||Public||8|
|Kemptown Elementary School||Public||9|
|Green Valley Elementary School||Public||8|
|New Market Elementary School||Public||10|
|Deer Crossing Elementary School||Public||10|
|Hopewell Mennonite Christian School||Private||–||2.9 mi|
|Mount Airy Christian Academy||Private||–||4.6 mi|
|Friends Meeting School||Private||–||7.4 mi|
|Mother Of God School||Private||–||13.2 mi|
|Village Montessori School||Private||–||13.7 mi|
The Lake Linganore Association Covenants provide an overview of the governance of the Association. It is the official Declaration of the Conditions, Covenants, Restrictions, Easements and Changes affecting the real property known as Eaglehead. Located within the Covenants you will find information on membership rights, property rights in the common properties and more. The LLA Covenants can only be changed with a 2/3 majority vote of the total membership of the Association.
Sellers of homes or property within the Lake Linganore Association are required by law to provide disclosure information to prospective buyers. Disclosures for homes for sale in the Meadows are provided by your Realtor.