Homes for Sale in Villages of Urbana
Search results for homes for sale in Villages of Urbana, listings updated daily.
- Lot Size7,840 sqftHome Size4,332 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2005Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,742 sqftHome Size1,868 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2011Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,742 sqftHome Size2,772 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2016Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size2,894 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2010Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,742 sqftHome SizeN/ABeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2007Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size3,920 sqftHome Size2,100 sq ftBeds1 bedBaths2 bathsYear Built2002Days on MarketN/A
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 12/15/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
The Villages of Urbana is a master planned community in Urbana, located east of US 270. Established in 1999, home builders are still building today. A Natelli Community, the Villages of Urbana includes community centers, pools and tennis courts, hiking and biking trails, a Market District with shops and eateries, and a new, state-of-the-art library.
Use our Advanced Map Search to see
Builders include NVHomes, Ryan Homes, Main Street Homes and Parkwood Homes.
Home types in the Villages include single-family homes, townhouses, condominiums and townhouse condominiums. Lot sizes include smaller lots for single-family and townhouses for those who want as little lawn care as possible, and larger lots for those who desire more space.
The Villages of Urbana is located 4 miles south of the City of Frederick, and 5 miles north of Montgomery County. Easy access to all major metropolitan areas, as well as the Mountains of western Frederick County and historical sites are a draw for homeowners. Monocacy River and Battlefield Park, Sugarloaf Mountain and many regional and state parks are near Urbana. Ball fields, new schools, golf courses and a nearby regional park are some of the amenities in Urbana. Homes for sale in Villages of Urbana is updated daily.
1. Urbana Market District And Urbana Library
2. Francis Scott Key Mall
3. Lake Forest Mall
4. Frederick Sport & Ice Arena
5. Catoctin Mt. National Park
6. C & O Canal National Park
7. Harry Grove Stadium
8. Monocacy Battlefield Park
9. Old Town Frederick
Golf & Country Clubs
10. West Winds Golf Course and Country Club
11. Clustered Spires Municipal Golf Course
12. Holly Hills Country Club
13. Whiskey Creek Golf Course
14. P.B. Dye Golf Course
15. Worthington Manor Golf Course
16. Sugarloaf Mountain
17. Monocacy River
18. New Centerville Elementary School
19. Urbana Elementary School
20. Windsor Knolls Middle School
21. Urbana High School
22. Frederick Community College
23. Hood College