Homes for Sale in Walnut Ridge
Search results for homes for sale in Walnut Ridge, a Frederick Md community. Listings are updated daily:
- Lot Size13,939 sqftHome Size4,548 sq ftBeds5 bedsBaths5 bathsYear Built2005Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size13,503 sqftHome Size3,410 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2004Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size10,454 sqftHome Size4,025 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2001Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size2,178 sqftHome Size2,154 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2002Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,742 sqftHome Size1,292 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1993Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1.15 acHome Size1,624 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1983Days on MarketN/A
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 12/16/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Walnut ridge is a community located off of Rocky Springs Road, next to the community of Old Farm. A community of Single-family homes, townhouses and Condominiums, there is also a city park, Walnut Ridge Park. 1151 Rocky Springs Road. Amenities include a Bathroom, Benches/bleachers, multi-purpose field, pavillion, picnic tables and a softball field. Take the Rosemont Avenue exit, heading northwest. Take a left onto Rocky Springs Road. Park is on the right.
Homes for sale in Walnut Ridge include single-families and townhouses. See Walnut Ridge on the Map. Nearby shopping and restaurants include the Walnut Ridge Shopping Center, Pizza Blitz Walnut Ridge, Bloom Supermarket, Goddard Pre-School, and other specialty stores. 2060-2080 Yellow Springs Road, Frederick, MD 21702
Located in beautiful Frederick, MD, The Park at Walnut Ridge is conveniently located near Washington National Pike, I-70 and US Route 340. Only an hour away from the heart of Washington, D.C., and Baltimore, Frederick offers the perfect access to these career hubs.
The Park at Walnut Ridge offers a wide array of amenities, including a stunning swimming pool with sundeck, an expansive dog park, convenient elevators in multi-storey buildings, a “Tot Lot” play area, car care center, and a club house with a clubroom, fitness center, and internet cafe. The Park at Walnut Ridge is a pet and child friendly community, making it ideal for all families.