Homes for Sale in Wormans Mill
Homes for sale in Worman’s Mill community Video:
Search results for homes for sale in Wormans Mill, a community in Frederick, Md. These Listings are updated daily:
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,514 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2005Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size2,178 sqftHome Size2,420 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2015Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size4,791 sqftHome Size3,186 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2013Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size2,613 sqftHome Size2,800 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2007Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size6,534 sqftHome Size2,817 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2005Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size10,890 sqftHome Size3,462 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2018Days on MarketN/A
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 12/16/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Worman’s Mill is a planned community in Frederick Md, located off of route 26, east of I15. See Wormans Mill on the map. The community boasts several neighborhoods of single-family homes, townhouses and condominiums.
- Montrachet Condominiums, featuring underground garage parking, elevators and luxury amenities
- Boulevard Townhouses, Federal-style townhouses with separate two-car garages and private rear alleys, and walled courtyards.
- Wellington Villas, architectural winners of 5 regional awadrs for design and construction.
- Palatine Single Family Homes, English and French Country homes with first floor master bedrooms, 2 or 3-car garages.
- River View Estates, from the $900’s, luxury and semi-custom. There are only 18 in the entire Worman’s Mill Community.
At the center of Worman’s Mill there is a plan for Worman’s Mill Village Square. The plan is reminiscent of small resort village with upscale restaurants and cafes, and shops.
Use our Advanced Map Search to see
The community enjoys a clubhouse, swimming pools, tennis courts, basketball, putting green, playgrounds, social clubs, walking trails, and parks featuring waterfalls, bridges, fountains, topiary gardens.
Wormans Mill is located close to Clemson Corner shopping center, with Wegmans Grocery Store, Lowes and Marshalls, as well as specialty shops. Across route 26 is The Shops at Monocacy, with Giant Food Store, Panera Bread, Starbucks, Five Guys and several specialty shops. And of course, Walmart is around the corner, in Riverside Center.
Sports enthusiasts will appreciate the nearby soccer field and Skate Frederick. The Monocacy River provides a scenic boundary to Wormans Mill on the north and meanders south and east.
This Homes for sale in Wormans Mill page is updated regularly, and offers information about the community. Wormans Mill is close to major commuter routes, I-15, route 26, and the new Monocacy Blvd.