Homes for Sale in Worman’s Mill, A Frederick Md Planned Community
Worman’s Mill is a master planned community in north Frederick Maryland, built by Wormald Builders. The neighborhood backs to the Monocacy River and provides a lovely natural setting enhanced by parks and trails, as well as common areas. Homes for sale in Worman’s Mill, Frederick Md include include single-family homes, townhouses, villas and condominiums.
Homes for Sale in Worman’s Mill
- Lot Size2,613 sqftHome Size2,951 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2010Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size2,613 sqftHome Size1,896 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built1995Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size2,178 sqftHome Size2,420 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2015Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size4,791 sqftHome Size3,186 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2013Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size2,613 sqftHome Size2,800 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2007Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size6,534 sqftHome Size2,817 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2005Days on MarketN/A
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 1/17/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Use our Advanced Search to see homes for sale in Worman’s Mill
See the latest Worman’s Mill market Trends
Worman’s Mill in Frederick
Enjoy our video highlighting Worman’s Mill Community:
The community is known for its hardscapes, as well as the attention to detail in the common areas. There is a nature conservancy bordering the neighborhood along the Tuscarora Creek and the Monocacy River, that offers beautiful views and common ground. Worman’s Mill has several small parks throughout the community.
Worman’s Mill Boundaries:
The community is located in Northeast Frederick. The ease of commuting and proximity to downtown Frederick make the location ideal.
• East: Waterside Neighborhood
• West: I-15
• North: The Monocacy River
• South: S.R. 26
Worman’s Mill has been under construction since 1988, with the final phase finishing now. There are 8 neighborhood clusters within the community, each under the care of the Worman’s Mill Community Conservancy. Listings on this page of homes for sale in Worman’s Mill Frederick Md are updated daily.
The community has easy access to I-15 and Route 26. Two nearby shopping centers provide convenient access to 2 grocery stores and the super Wal-mart is across from the west entrance. Minutes from downtown, Worman’s Mill shares all the amenities of the Historic District in Frederick.