This Lake Linganore real estate market report is for the second quarter 2017. Lake Linganore at Eaglehead is a lake community in southern Frederick County that offers a beautifully natural setting. The 14 villages at Lake Linganore surround the largest private lake in Maryland, with 3 smaller lakes and amenities like 3 swimming pools, golf course, playgrounds, and nature trails, and more.
The Villages of Lake Linganore at Eaglehead Area Information:
Lake Linganore Location:
• East: Ben’s Branch of the Linganore Creek and Boyer’s Mill Road
• West: Eaglehead Road and Plantation Road
• North: Gas House Pike
• South: Eaglehead Drive
Lake Linganore is a community of 13 villages centered around a system of lakes: Lake Linganore, 250 acre-lake system, Lake Anita Louise, Lake Merle, and Lake Marion. Located 8 miles east of Frederick, there are presently x homes, on a total of 3700 acres of rolling hills. A little more than 1700 homes have been approved to be built on the remaining 950 acres. The Lake Linganore Association has information on community events and happenings.
Learn more about Lake Linganore at Eaglehead Community homes for sale.
Lake Linganore Real Estate Information
Lake Linganore at Eaglehead has a mix of single-family homes, townhouses and condominiums. The styles are in keeping with a lake community, Cape Cod, Colonial and Contemporary homes.
- Condominiums are located in Audubon Terrace
- Townhouses are located in Pinehurst, Audubon Terrace and Summerfield
Lake Linganore was conceived in 1968. Most of the homes have been built since the 80’s, as the population of Frederick County began to grow. The majority of home were built in the 90’s, but building continues.
Lake Linganore market data from 2018.
Active Homes for sale in Lake Linganore:
- Number of homes currently for sale: 56 (March 2019)
- 9 are new homes and 18 homes to be built
- 53 Single-family homes, average list price: $472,337 (compared to $457,400 last quarter)
- 3 townhouses, average list price: 403,333 (compared to $311,838 last quarter)
- 0 condos at this time
Sold Homes in Lake Linganore in 2018:
• Number of homes sold: 238, 185 single-family, 49 townhouses, 4 condominiums
- Avg single-family: $425,642, 99.4% of list price, 58 days on market on average
- Avg Town: $311,248, (compared to $255,057 last year) 99.7% of list price, 35 days on market
- Avg Condo: $170,328; 99.2% of list price; 18 days on market
Average Sold Price: $413,832 (compared to $393,471 in 2017), up 5%
Average SP/LP ratio (what % of asking price did homes sell for): 99.5%
Average DOM (Days on Market): 53 (last year – 62)
Conclusion: Lake Linganore Community is a great community for active nature lovers. New homes are under construction in the newer communities. The average sales price is roughly 10% higher than the average home prices in Frederick County.
Homes for Sale in Lake Linganore:
- List View
- Map View
See all Homes for Sale in Lake Linganore.
(all data current as of 7/21/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
For more information on Lake Linganore at Eaglehead, please contact Chris Highland at eXp Realty: 301-401-5119 or
Use or Advanced Search to see Homes for Sale in Lake Linganore
See current Lake Linganore real estate market trends
Sell Your Lake Linganore Home: Request a Comparative Market Analysis
Tailwinds Over Frederick Balloon “The Liberty”