Parking in the City of Frederick
Whether you are parking in the City of Frederick for employment, or if you live in the City, you want to make sure you know the facts… parking tickets are no fun.
There are five parking garages in the City of Frederick:
- The Carroll Creek Garage is located at 44 East Patrick Street next to the C. Burr Arts Library
- The Church Street garage is located at 17 East Church Street
- The Court Street garage is located at 2 South Court Street
- The East All Saints Street Garage and is located at 125 East All Saints Street
- The West Patrick Street garage is located at 138 West Patrick Street
Municipal Lots in the City of Frederick:
- The MARC Station Parking Lot on East Street, $50 per month, and $1 an hour, not to exceed $8 a day.
- The North Market Street Lot, around the 300 block, $75 per month, and $1 an hour through parking meters.
The cost for monthly parking at garages and municipal lots:
Parking at the five parking garages is available at a cost of $96 per month. Daily parking is available at $1 an hour, not to exceed $10 a day. Parking after 5:00 pm daily is $1.
The cost of metered parking is $1 per hour.
If you unfortunately receive a parking ticket, fines can be paid Monday through Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm at the Court Street Parking Garage. Fines may also be paid by mailing the payment to the:
City of Frederick
2 South Court St
Frederick, MD 21701
Fine may also be paid on line via the Internet by visiting Parking Ticket Payment (There is a $3.50 charge per ticket for online or phone payments.)
Note: if you pay your ticket within 30 minutes, AND you have less than three tickets accumulated, the fine is waived. It’s easy to drive in to the Court Street parking garage, park in the temporary spot and pay your ticket at the kiosk!
See Real Estate Trends and Homes for Sale in Downtown Frederick
[image credit: Old Ford Victoria at the Golden Gears Car Club of Frederick. Griffin Yourick takes some great photos! Check out his Flickr Albums]