Villages of Urbana Neighborhood
The Villages of Urbana Neighborhood is a planned, mixed-use community in Urbana MD that offers a small town atmosphere mixed with all the amenities of modern living. Like many planned communities, Conveniences include a community center, pools and tennis courts, newly built top-rated schools as well as a new, state-of-the-art public library. The hiking/biking trails, and pedestrian pathways connect several residential villages to one another and to a market district, with convenient access to grocery stores, restaurants, retail stores and businesses.
For more information on the Villages of Urbana, or Urbana Real Estate, please contact Chris Highland with The Highland Group. 301-401-5119
Use Our Advanced Map Search to see Villages of Urbana Real Estate
Villages of Urbana, Urbana Area Information:
The Villages of Urbana is located in southern Frederick County, adjacent to I-270 at the route 80 exit. The Villages, just 4 miles north of Montgomery County and 5 miles south of the City of Frederick, has the corner on the old real estate adage, “location, location, location.” Nestled in the Monocacy River Valley, with nearby Sugarloaf Mountain in sight, and surrounded by historic landmarks such as Monocacy Battlefield Park, the beautiful setting is one of the many perks.
- Villages of Urbana Home Owners Association
- Villages of Urbana Community Plan
- Minutes from the City of Frederick
- Urbana Corporate Center
- Urbana Market District includes: Turning Point Shopping Center, Urbana Village Center, and Urbana Town Center
- Minutes from several Golf/Country Clubs: West Winds, Clustered Spires, Holly Hills, P.B. Dye, Worthington Manor, and Whiskey Creek Golf Courses.
Villages of Urbana Schools
- Centerville Elementary School
- Urbana Elementary School
- Windsor Knolls Middle School
- Urbana High School
See School Attendance Areas and boundary maps on the FCPS Website.
- The Urbana Regional Park has several ball fields, playground and picnic pavilions.
- Monocacy Battlefield is a 5 minute drive up route 355.
- Sugarloaf Mountain is minutes away, a beautiful place to hike and picnic.
- Several Golf and Country Clubs are minutes away: West Winds, Clustered Spires, Holly Hills, P.B. Dye, Worthington Manor, and Whiskey Creek Golf Courses.
- Like the Villages of Urbana Association Facebook Page for the latest updates.
Villages of Urbana Real Estate
The Villages of Urbana is a mix of Single-family homes, townhouses and townhome condominiums. Among the styles you’ll find Neo-Traditionals, Traditional Plans and Colonials, Victorians and various lot sizes.
The Villages of Urbana was established in 1999 and building continues today. Builders in The Villages include: NV Homes, Ryan Homes, Main Street Homes and Parkwood Homes.
Sell Your Urbana Home: Request a no-obligation comprehensive Comparative Market Analysis.