Table of Contents
Villages of Urbana Neighborhood Market Report
provided by Chris Highland – eXp Realty
The Villages of Urbana Real Estate Report is for the first half 2018. Villages of Urbana is located in Southern Frederick County, on route 355 and off exit 26 on I-270. There are over 2600 homes in the Villages of Urbana.
The Villages of Urbana Neighborhood is a newer neighborhood in Frederick Md that has been built primarily since the 90’s, and is still seeing new homes constructed. Single-family homes, townhouses and condominiums are available, from the following builders: NV Homes, Ryan Homes, Main Street Homes, Parkwood Homes, Advantage Homes.
Villages of Urbana offers many great amenities, including a clubhouse, pools, tennis courts, hiking and biking trails, a new town center with great restaurants and shops, Giant Food, new schools, new state-of-the-art library, and more.
Directions to the Villages of Urbana
Take I-270 to Urbana exit (Rte. 80). Turn left on route 80 to the traffic circle. Proceed to second right onto Sugarloaf Pkwy. Cross over route 355 to Villages of Urbana.
Villages of Urbana Schools
See School Attendance Areas and boundary maps on the FCPS Website.
- The Urbana Regional Park has several ball fields, playground and picnic pavilions.
- Monocacy Battlefield is a 5 minute drive up route 355.
- Sugarloaf Mountain is minutes away, a beautiful place to hike and picnic.
- Several Golf and Country Clubs are minutes away: West Winds, Clustered Spires, Holly Hills, P.B. Dye, Worthington Manor, and Whiskey Creek Golf Courses.
- Like the Villages of Urbana Association Facebook Page for the latest updates.
Learn more about Homes for Sale in the Villages of Urbana
Villages of Urbana, Frederick Md Real Estate Information First Half 2018
Sold Homes in Villages of Urbana in 2018:
• Number of homes sold: 72,
35 single-family, 36 townhouses, 1 condominium
• Median Sold Price: Single-family: $625,000; Townhouse: $370,000
• Avg. Sold Price: Single-family: $582,691, up from $556,800 last year. Townhouse: $363,789, up from $357,880 last year.
• Average SP/LP ratio: 99% (what % of asking price did homes sell for): Townhouses: 99.2% on average; and 99% for Single-family homes.
• Average DOM, Days on Market: Single-family: 54 Townhouse: 39
Conclusion: Villages of Urbana is a neighborhood that is in demand.
Prices are accelerating, with a shorter time on market than last year. The average sales price of Single-family homes has increased by 4.6%. Townhouse averages have increased by 1.7%.
Active Homes for sale in Villages of Urbana
• Number of homes for sale: 27,
15 single-family homes, 12 townhouses
• Average Asking Price: Single-family: $659,615 (up from $626,875) Townhouse: $361,500
• Median Asking Price: Single-family: $640,000 Townhouse: $369,250
Use Our Advanced Map Search to see Villages of Urbana Real Estate
For more information on Villages of Urbana or the Urbana housing market, contact Chris Highland at eXp Realty: 301-401-5119
Sell Your Urbana Home: Request a no-obligation comprehensive Comparative Market Analysis.