Table of Contents
Villages of Urbana Neighborhood Market Report
provided by Chris Highland – eXp Realty
The Villages of Urbana Real Estate Report is for the year of 2018. Villages of Urbana is located in Southern Frederick County, on route 355 and off exit 26 on I-270. There are over 2600 homes in the Villages of Urbana.
The Villages of Urbana Neighborhood is a newer neighborhood in Frederick Md that has been built primarily since the 90’s, and is still seeing new homes constructed. Single-family homes, townhouses and condominiums are available, from the following builders: NV Homes, Ryan Homes, Main Street Homes, Parkwood Homes, Advantage Homes.
Villages of Urbana offers many great amenities, including a clubhouse, pools, tennis courts, hiking and biking trails, a new town center with great restaurants and shops, Giant Food, new schools, new state-of-the-art library, and more.
Directions to the Villages of Urbana
Take I-270 to Urbana exit (Rte. 80). Turn left on route 80 to the traffic circle. Proceed to second right onto Sugarloaf Pkwy. Cross over route 355 to Villages of Urbana.
Villages of Urbana Schools
See School Attendance Areas and boundary maps on the FCPS Website.
- The Urbana Regional Park has several ball fields, playground and picnic pavilions.
- Monocacy Battlefield is a 5 minute drive up route 355.
- Sugarloaf Mountain is minutes away, a beautiful place to hike and picnic.
- Several Golf and Country Clubs are minutes away: West Winds, Clustered Spires, Holly Hills, P.B. Dye, Worthington Manor, and Whiskey Creek Golf Courses.
- Like the Villages of Urbana Association Facebook Page for the latest updates.
Learn more about Homes for Sale in the Villages of Urbana
Villages of Urbana, Frederick Md Real Estate Information 2018
Sold Homes in Villages of Urbana in 2018:
• Number of homes sold: 135,
67 single-family, 67 townhouses, 1 condominium
• Median Sold Price: Single-family: $561,600; Townhouse: $355,695;
• Condominium: 294,500, 98% of list price
• Average SP/LP ratio: 99% (what % of asking price did homes sell for): Townhouses: 99.2% on average; and 99.4% for Single-family homes.
• Average DOM, Days on Market (how long it took to get a contract): 48 days; Single-family: 54 Townhouse: 41
Active Homes for sale in Villages of Urbana
• Number of homes for sale: 10, (March)
9 single-family homes, (2 are coming soon) 1 townhouse
• Average Asking Price: Single-family: $637,814 Townhouse: $419,990
• Median Asking Price: Single-family: $569,900 Townhouse: $419,990
Use Our Advanced Map Search to see Villages of Urbana Real Estate
Sell Your Urbana Home: Request a no-obligation comprehensive Comparative Market Analysis.