Table of Contents
Worman’s Mill Neighborhood Real Estate Report
Frederick Md Neighborhood Report: Worman’s Mill Community 2018
The Worman’s Mill Neighborhood Market Report is for the previous year. Worman’s Mill is a planned community in north Frederick, built by Wormald Builders. The neighborhood has single-family homes, towns, villas and condominiums, and has well-manicured hardscapes and parks throughout.
Wormald is known for detailed, quality building. There is a nature conservancy bordering the neighborhood along the Tuscarora Creek and the Monocacy River, that offers beautiful views and common ground. Worman’s Mill has a clubhouse, pool, tennis courts and several parks throughout the community.
Worman’s Mill, Frederick Md Area Information:
Worman’s Mill has been under construction since 1988, with the final phase underway now. There are 8 neighborhood clusters within the community, each under the care of the Worman’s Mill Community Conservancy.
Learn more about the community: Worman’s Mill Homes for Sale
Worman’s Mill Boundaries:
The community is located in Northeast Frederick. The ease of commuting and proximity to downtown Frederick make the location ideal.
• East: Waterside Neighborhood
• West: I-15
• North: The Monocacy River
• South: S.R. 26
Frederick Md Real Estate Market Information:
Active Homes for sale in Worman’s Mill:
• Number of homes for sale: 18 active listings. 5 Single-family homes, 5 condominiums, 7 townhouses, 0 Villas [see search link below]
• Average Asking Price: Single-family: $434,760, Condo: $371,400, Townhouse: $355,638.
Worman’s Mill Home Sales 2018
Sold Homes in Worman’s Mill in the year 2018: • Number of homes sold: 79
• Average Sold Price:
- 19 Single-family homes: Average Sold Price: $384,888, @ 98.7% of the current list price. Median sold price: $372,000, days on market average: 56
- 27 Condos: Avg. Sold Price: $266,000, @ 98.2% of the list price. 49 days on market average.
- 32 Townhouses: Average sold price: $347,131. @ 99% of the current list price. Median sold price: 337,450; 36 days on market average.
- Homes in Worman’s Mill got on average, 98.6% of list price at time of sale.
Conclusion: Worman’s Mill Community has seen an increase in listings last year, like most of the communities in Frederick. The average sales price for the community last year was $341, 286 (compared to $326,600 last year). We’re seeing a healthy trend of appreciation increase of 4%.
Use our Advanced Search to See Worman’s Mill Real Estate
See the latest Worman’s Mill Market Trends
This quarterly Worman’s Mill Neighborhood Market Report is sourced from the Metropolitan Real Estate Information Service, MRIS, and is considered accurate, but not guaranteed. For more information on Worman’s Mill or the Frederick real estate market, for buyer representation or to learn about our listing pricess, please contact Chris Highland at eXp Realty: 301-401-5119, or